How To Delete Profile On SonyLIV?
SonyLIV is riding on the high tides of popularity with constantly increasing subscribers. It is currently one of India’s most extensive and successful streaming services. In addition to various blockbuster films and series, it provides many user-friendly features to its consumers.
One such feature provides access to five profiles on a single account. We all love to share our OTT services and have different preferences regarding watching titles. So having a separate profile makes it easier for all of us. But can you remove one profile? Let’s answer that and more in this guide.
And since we are talking so much about the platform, we might as well also make a recommendation for it. Meme Boys is a hilarious TV series focusing on a college and its playful students who make memes about their strict dean on an anonymous social media page. Now without any further ado, let’s get started.
How to delete a SonyLIV Profile via the website?
The platform offers you to edit or delete a profile on any device. So it doesn’t matter whether you are on Desktop, iOS, or Android. Now let’s discuss step-by-step how to remove a profile from your device. Let’s start with the steps for desktop-
1. Open the official SonyLIV site on your desktop and sign in.
2. Click on ‘My Profile’ at the top right corner.
3. Select ‘Manage Profile’ on the page.
4. Click on ‘Edit’ at the bottom of the page.
5. A marker-like icon will appear on all profiles. Select the one you want to delete.
6. Select ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the page, and you’re done.
How to delete a Sony LIV Profile on a mobile?
Now let’s discuss and shed some light on the process for our app users. You can remove it by following simple steps. So without any delay, let’s get started.
1. Download the app and log in with your credentials.
2. Select “More” at the bottom.
3. Now select “Manage Profiles” found at the top of the page.
4. Tap on ‘Edit’ at the top right corner.
5. Here, you will see all the profiles with a marker-like icon on them.
6. Select the one you want to remove and tap on “Delete” at the top of the page.
7. Finally, top ‘OK’ to confirm the procedure.
There you have it; now you know how to remove a profile from any device. Moreover, it allows you to create five different profiles. That is why you need to know how to remove profiles, as you might need to remove one to add another profile.
Speaking of the Indian platforms, if you are a Zee5 user and do not wish to continue its services, check out our streaming guide on how to cancel Zee5 subscription. That’s all we have for this guide. What are your thoughts on the guide? Feel free to share your views in the comment section below.
October 21, 2022
October 20, 2022
October 20, 2022