How To Change Payment Method On Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime is a pretty solid service giving you access to better online shopping, Prime Video streaming, and more. But with so many services, some functions might be a bit confusing. To help you with one of those, we have this guide that will tell you how to change the payment method on Amazon Prime Video.
Since Prime Video is part of the Amazon Prime service, you will have to use the main website to change the payment settings. You cannot change your payment method directly from Prime Video or their app.
Since we are talking so much about this streaming service, we should recommend something to watch on it too. “Bosch: Legacy” is an exciting new addition to Amazon’s “Bosch” series and definitely worth checking out. You can learn more about it from our guide on season 1 right here.
Change payment method on Amazon Prime Video
As we stated before, you cannot do this from Prime Video itself. You’ll have to use a browser to log in to their official website. But the great thing about that is you can do that on both phone and PC. With that said, let’s go over the steps-
- Log in with your ID password on the official Amazon Prime website.
- Navigate to “My Account” located at the top right.
- Click on “Payment Options” from the menu.
- You can click on “Add A Card” to add a payment method.
- To change the payment method, select the option to change payment method from the drop-down menu below “Your credit and debit cards.”
- Then Remove or Edit the method as you may seem fit.
And that’s it. Now you know how to change your payment method for your Prime Video account. Of course, since you changed the settings on your Prime Account, these carry over to all your Amazon Prime services across all devices.
July 1, 2022
June 29, 2022